Dish Anywhere Fire TV Stick

It's available!!
IMG_0013.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: mcowher and Link
If only DISH would allow customers to have more than one stream per customer. With a 16 tuner hopper , it seems like it would be easy with no conflicts. Then you could use fire sticks on all your other tvs and avoid the $7.00 joey fee per receiver. That would be great.

If only DISH would allow customers to have more than one stream per customer. With a 16 tuner hopper , it seems like it would be easy with no conflicts. Then you could use fire sticks on all your other tvs and avoid the $7.00 joey fee per receiver. That would be great.
For you, less so for them... But then you know that!

I've always said that the joeys shouldn't be that much since they are just extensions of the Hopper. The high fee structure for these joeys and the $15.00 dvr fee make the hopper out of reach for many of DISH subs. My dad won't upgrade to a hopper because the fees are too high. I pay $36.00 a month in fees just for three joeys and the dvr fee in my house and my Flex pack programming is less than that. When the fees are higher than the programming , somethings wrong. considering the younger generation is moving everything online , shouldn't DISH be thinking of ways to attract them to their service , not push them away? After all the older generations that have had pay tv since the beginning , are literally dying out as time moves on. IF you don't attract a younger generation to replace them , you are looking at continued sub losses and as we saw last quarter reports , the profits dropped too.

For me, two Hoppers, two streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, two Hoppers, two streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you are paying another $15.00 a month for that second stream. I want multiple streams for one hopper , especially since it does 16 tuners at one time. What is the chance you will ever use all 16 tuners anyway?

I know that SLING tv is doing something like this now so they can get more people to their service. Sling Orange you get one stream at a time. Sling Blue you get three streams at a time.

DISH could do this for their satellite customers if they really wanted to. It would mean we could use Amazon Fire sticks on extra tvs and pay nothing a month and still all use the same service. Great step to eliminate the additional receiver fees that are so high anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)