Dish Anywhere Guide off by 1 hour

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kevinsickles

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
I am east coast based, the last several weeks, the Dish Anywhere guide on laptop is off by one hour. The guide on my android phone is correct. Any fix to this issue?

P.S. Was very excited when I saw the patriots/miami game was starting at 7:15 pm, How could that be? Oh, crap, the guide is wrong.

Thank you
Kevin

Last edited:
Pm a dirt member and have them submit a report including receiver number, software version, web browser used, OS version and anything else they ask for specifically. Include username and password, or they can change your password remotely for their use(you'd have to change it again afterwards)

Was it showing the wrong local channels too ? Dish Anywhere has been known to show someone else's receiver, including recordings.

There have been several posts about this problem. My Dish Anywhere guide is also off by one hour (I am on the East coast). Also similar to you, the guide on my iPhone is always correct.

I am one of the customers who has phantom recordings showing up in 'My Recordings'. I have several recordings that are listed in 'My Recordings' that were made BEFORE I owned my HWS (I have a refurbished receiver). These recordings cannot be played and cannot be erased (I can erase them, but the next time I start Dish Anywhere, they show up again). I am not sure if they are some else's recordings (from another receiver), or if they are left over from the previous owner of my refurbished HWS. (I am guessing that they are left over from the previous owner).

Reactions: Tampa8
It could be possible Dish may have rolled the clocks back an hour for the end Daylight Savings time. If it stay an hour behind your normal designated time zone after tomorrow night, then it might be issue with Dish Anywhere then.

It could be possible Dish may have rolled the clocks back an hour for the end Daylight Savings time. If it stay an hour behind your normal designated time zone after tomorrow night, then it might be issue with Dish Anywhere then.
In a previous post, I also speculated that the problem might be related to daylight savings time, however my guide has been incorrect for a long time (months), so it is not due to Dish resetting the daylight savings clock.

In the previous thread, another customer reported that his Dish Anywhere guide was off by 2 hours.

I am east coast based, the last several weeks, the Dish Anywhere guide on laptop is off by one hour. The guide on my android phone is correct. Any fix to this issue?

P.S. Was very excited when I saw the patriots/miami game was starting at 7:15 pm, How could that be? Oh, crap, the guide is wrong.

Thank you
Kevin
This must be wide spread, I'm from the West currently in the East and accounting for 3 the hour time difference, I'm seeing the 1 hour error also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)