Dish Anywhere iOS APP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NR2D

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
Laurel Springs NJ
I was playing with the Dish Anywhere iOS APP on my iPad last night. I wanted to watch a TV show on my Hopper 3. Now when i shut my TV off my Hopper 3 also goes into standby.

When the Hopper 3 came on line and I was in the APP and in the Guide I hit the TV show I wanted to watch. When the Hopper 3 came up all I could see was a test message that I was tuned to satellite 61.5 No error codes were shown. I went back several times to the Guide and hit the show I wanted to watch. Still no luck.

The only way I could get the APP and the Hopper 3 to work correctly was to hit the little remote control in the upper right corner and then hit the channel number for the station and this took 2 tries until it worked. When I took the screen shots this morning it only took 1 try with the remote control screen to get the Hopper 3 to tune correctly.

Yesterday I was on my home network and WIFI and this AM I was going through my Cell Phone provider.

Is this a bug in the APP or on the Hopper 3? When I did the same this with my VIP 722K before I installed the Hopper 3 the streaming worked great and when I selected a program in the Guide the 722K would tune to the program 1st time.

upload_2016-3-1_9-31-4.png

upload_2016-3-1_9-31-58.png

I have the same problem with my H3 and iOS app. I can only watch Dvr shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was playing with the Dish Anywhere iOS APP on my iPad last night. I wanted to watch a TV show on my Hopper 3. Now when i shut my TV off my Hopper 3 also goes into standby.

When the Hopper 3 came on line and I was in the APP and in the Guide I hit the TV show I wanted to watch. When the Hopper 3 came up all I could see was a test message that I was tuned to satellite 61.5 No error codes were shown. I went back several times to the Guide and hit the show I wanted to watch. Still no luck.

The only way I could get the APP and the Hopper 3 to work correctly was to hit the little remote control in the upper right corner and then hit the channel number for the station and this took 2 tries until it worked. When I took the screen shots this morning it only took 1 try with the remote control screen to get the Hopper 3 to tune correctly.

Yesterday I was on my home network and WIFI and this AM I was going through my Cell Phone provider.

Is this a bug in the APP or on the Hopper 3? When I did the same this with my VIP 722K before I installed the Hopper 3 the streaming worked great and when I selected a program in the Guide the 722K would tune to the program 1st time.

View attachment 114475

View attachment 114476

I was watching live tv on AT&T lte this morning through app on way to work (no I wasn't driving lol)

Just tried mine. It seems to be working on live tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the Hopper 3 just came out, and the Dish Anywhere iPad app hasn't been updated since December 3rd, I'd say there are a few bugs on both ends to be worked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)