Dish Anywhere login problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TalonDancer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
Recently I have not been able to login to Dish Anywhere on any device (e.g. Mac Mini, iMac, iPhone etc.). The error is same regardless of the device “Your Online ID/Password combination has expired. Please click here to create a new password.” After clicking “here” I'm sent to the main Dish website where I can easily login using the same username and password that did not work with Dish Anywhere.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Reactions: peggy97850
Same here. I changed my password and can now log in. Dish tighten up their password requirements. Now you must have a capital letter, number and special symbol in your new password. My old password was all lower case and numbers.

Thanks!

So the password requirements to log into Dish Anywhere are tougher than the password requirements to log into the Dish website where you can change the password for Dish Anywhere — duh!

FWIW you can change your password to both Dish Anywhere and the Dish website by logging onto the Dish website and going to the very bottom of the My Profile section.

Reactions: TheKrell
So the password requirements to log into Dish Anywhere are tougher than the password requirements to log into the Dish website where you can change the password for Dish Anywhere — duh!

So... Can you change your password to what it was before on MyDish, and then have it accepted on DIshAnywhere?

Edited to add: no you cannot. Special charactger required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts