Dish Anywhere on PC - says offline, but it is not

Dish Anywhere (Windows 10 laptop) is the same way with my Hopper Duo. I have not been able to use Dish Anywhere to set timers on my Hopper Duo for months, due to this issue.
So I finally asked Dish about this, and now they say that they are not going to support the Hopper Duo on Dish Anywhere at all. I have no idea why it worked before, or why the Hopper Duo continues to be listed under "Account and Devices" on Dish Anywhere, if it is not compatible. :confused: :coco

So today the only green dot is on the receiver selected, the rest of the receivers have a spinning cursor. Also, the DVR list doesn't even load.

I don't know why they keep screwing this up. :coco
I was just playing with this and got the spinning cursor on My Recordings. Then I went to Daily Schedule and it popped up correctly. Next to Prime Time, worked fine. Back to My Recordings, working fine now. It seems it fixed while I was playing with it!

I was just playing with this and got the spinning cursor on My Recordings. Then I went to Daily Schedule and it popped up correctly. Next to Prime Time, worked fine. Back to My Recordings, working fine now. It seems it fixed while I was playing with it!

Yup, all back to normal here too. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
For the last few days Dish Anywhere on the PC has had some grey dots again. Android shows all receivers on line but according to the PC version two are off line even though they will play live TV. Yesterday it was a different two that were off line. Hopefully they'll get it squared away soon™. :)

They have definitely done some work on Dish Anywhere on PC since the last time I checked. Now, my Wallys are also listed under "Account and Devices." A couple of Wallys are actually listed twice. Hopper Duo still has the gray dot, everything else is just a spinning circle. The software version listed (for the receivers that actually list the software version) is the current version. (Previously, the listing on the "Account and Devices" page was stuck on an old software version, presumably the last one that actually worked to let me set timers on the Hopper Duo.) So, there has been some progress, apparently, but I am still unable to use Dish Anywhere to set timers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts