DISH Anywhere on the FireTV Stick

We use our FireTV Stick for a bedroom TV in our motorhome normally, but we also use it on the main TV when a major rain storm is coming our way and we don't want our program interrupted by rain fade. We have a second Hopper installed at our upstate NY vacation cottage we can stream from, and as long as we're not parked there at the time, the odds are usually good that the cottage and motorhome Hoppers won't both see the storm at the same time. We also use it to stream programs from the cottage Hopper that we had it record while we were underway between parks.

Reactions: Tampa8
I just got mine a few days ago, and I'm impressed. I couldn't figure out how to get dishanywhere, so I asked Alexa: "Find Dishanywhere". When found I said "Install dishanywhere". Voila! My favorite campground just deployed Wifi - can't wait to try it out.

I just got mine a few days ago, and I'm impressed. I couldn't figure out how to get dishanywhere, so I asked Alexa: "Find Dishanywhere". When found I said "Install dishanywhere". Voila! My favorite campground just deployed Wifi - can't wait to try it out.

Hopefully, your favorite campground installed a WiFi setup with enough bandwidth to support lots of guests all streaming at the same time. That will make them a rarity though. We use an AT&T hotspot with an unlimited data plan as our primary Internet service, with a Verizon Jetpack also on an unlimited plan, as a backup.

I couldn’t resist the $25 price over the weekend and am so very impressed by it. It’s now in our kid’s playroom. I thought it might be good enough for their room, it might be seamless enough for the bedroom tv the wife watches. If only the remote had a number pad and would control the volume of the tv.

Reactions: dennispap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)