DISH Anywhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did they offer an update AFTER the hack? That’s what happened to me. Suspicious. And I check for app updates every day.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Did they offer an update AFTER the hack? That’s what happened to me. Suspicious. And I check for app updates every day.
According to Google Play they did update dishanywhere on March 13 2023 to version 23.1.22 that's what my firetv's and firesticks show along with my android phones...
They did make it possible to login using email and password credentials now instead of the code login

I still can't log back into HBO (and likely anything else that authenticates through Dish). I'm trying to be sympathetic due to the reason, but at some point I have to acknowledge that I am not getting the services that I am paying for.

Let’s hope that we see 6 mos of free premiums and new credits in our future to make up for the frustration. Atleast we can do HBO on demand and Showtime on Demand from our Dish receivers. The Apps were always Perks!