DISH AUDIT TEAM STRIKES AGAIN

Cyclone

Cyclone

Proud Stiff Member
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Maryland
I still find irony in the fact that the company that is worried about "stacking" (ie place shifting) is the same company that sells sling boxes.

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
many years ago a red flag was churning programing. Switching from HBO to showtime, cinemax etc. A mod got shut down just for that, and had only one receiver......... He paid the 5 buck downgrade fee each time.

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
I still find irony in the fact that the company that is worried about "stacking" (ie place shifting) is the same company that sells sling boxes.

Yeah thats wierd, charlie found a hole in the law and wants to drive a brinks truck thru it.

Does anyone know can a single FIOS connection support more than one slingbox at the same time?

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
Oh my, Haller is thinking of FIOS again.... NOT!!! :)

I still have E for sat tv, and FIOS for internet. This week I am cancelling my fios phone.

FIOS would of likely got me as a TV sub but every contact with fios got me a different price quote:( and then the jacked up my internet 10 bucks a month:(

Their timing was perfect to hack me off

MikeD-C05

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
If I was a stacker and I wanted to split my bill , I would think that subbing to AEP + having a number of dual tuner dvrs that I owned would be the way to go . But I am not a stacker and I own all my receivers on three separate DISH accounts in my name.