DISH AUDIT TEAM STRIKES AGAIN

I still find irony in the fact that the company that is worried about "stacking" (ie place shifting) is the same company that sells sling boxes.

many years ago a red flag was churning programing. Switching from HBO to showtime, cinemax etc. A mod got shut down just for that, and had only one receiver......... He paid the 5 buck downgrade fee each time.

I still find irony in the fact that the company that is worried about "stacking" (ie place shifting) is the same company that sells sling boxes.

Yeah thats wierd, charlie found a hole in the law and wants to drive a brinks truck thru it.

Does anyone know can a single FIOS connection support more than one slingbox at the same time?

Oh my, Haller is thinking of FIOS again.... NOT!!! :)

I still have E for sat tv, and FIOS for internet. This week I am cancelling my fios phone.

FIOS would of likely got me as a TV sub but every contact with fios got me a different price quote:( and then the jacked up my internet 10 bucks a month:(

Their timing was perfect to hack me off

If I was a stacker and I wanted to split my bill , I would think that subbing to AEP + having a number of dual tuner dvrs that I owned would be the way to go . But I am not a stacker and I own all my receivers on three separate DISH accounts in my name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts