This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Bill

With all due respect and I appreciate the quick response, but I have 70 reasons not to do that. I just thought someone else may have seen it before.

Btw you're missing some RED in that Avatar......

The only thing I would say, is they may overturn that credit, if incorrect, causing you to pay more next month. May be more in your benefit to check it out with DIRT. They don't wanna take it away, just make sure you aren't screwed later down the road.

Knowing Dish, if the credit was in error they will immediately put a stop to it and look at other accounts with a similar credit and stop those too.

If it's s $70 credit, could it be possible you gave several referals?

With dish it is $5 per referal for 10 months. They recently changed it so if you have it done right you can have up to $50 the entire year each year, but only 10 referals take at a time. Before you could only receive 10 referals per year(credit wise). I want to say that was 2 years ago the change was made?!? I know direct does $10 per referal, correct? I do like Dishs way of business though, where you get 3 in a time frame and you get a prize(PS4 right now). Both have advantages and disadvantages. Just depends on what you are looking for. I personally don't care about the ST, so DTV is needless to me, but I love the technology aspect, so Dish is great. Long story short, $70 referals credit is impossible, unless they changed their policy again, recently. Would need a retailer to confirm. Or DIRT

Shhh! And HOPE they don't figure it out and backcharge you.

I think $50 has been the max for a while.

I do like the PS4 bonus they are offering.