Dish Bill

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Go Sox!!

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
Illinois
Anybody know what this credit could be for on my last bill?

upload_2014-11-25_15-45-28.png

With all due respect and I appreciate the quick response, but I have 70 reasons not to do that.:) I just thought someone else may have seen it before.

Btw you're missing some RED in that Avatar...... :raspberry

The only thing I would say, is they may overturn that credit, if incorrect, causing you to pay more next month. May be more in your benefit to check it out with DIRT. They don't wanna take it away, just make sure you aren't screwed later down the road.

With dish it is $5 per referal for 10 months. They recently changed it so if you have it done right you can have up to $50 the entire year each year, but only 10 referals take at a time. Before you could only receive 10 referals per year(credit wise). I want to say that was 2 years ago the change was made?!? I know direct does $10 per referal, correct? I do like Dishs way of business though, where you get 3 in a time frame and you get a prize(PS4 right now). Both have advantages and disadvantages. Just depends on what you are looking for. I personally don't care about the ST, so DTV is needless to me, but I love the technology aspect, so Dish is great. Long story short, $70 referals credit is impossible, unless they changed their policy again, recently. Would need a retailer to confirm. Or DIRT

With dish it is $5 per referal for 10 months. They recently changed it so if you have it done right you can have up to $50 the entire year each year, but only 10 referals take at a time. Before you could only receive 10 referals per year(credit wise). I want to say that was 2 years ago the change was made?!? I know direct does $10 per referal, correct? I do like Dishs way of business though, where you get 3 in a time frame and you get a prize(PS4 right now). Both have advantages and disadvantages. Just depends on what you are looking for. I personally don't care about the ST, so DTV is needless to me, but I love the technology aspect, so Dish is great. Long story short, $70 referals credit is impossible, unless they changed their policy again, recently. Would need a retailer to confirm. Or DIRT

I think $50 has been the max for a while.

I do like the PS4 bonus they are offering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)