DISH Bill

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't want to send the replacement back because it is a purchased HWS. The two HWS that will stay operational are leased from DISH HWSs. The fourth HWS that I deactivated several months ago is also a purchased HWS. So I will end up with two good HWSs that are deactivated and not being used. And two leased HWSs that are still on my account and operational. Have I confused you?
I don't think anything will happen not activating.
I mean they are owned.
Unless Protection plan replaces owned with leased?

I don't think anything will happen not activating.
I mean they are owned.
Unless Protection plan replaces owned with leased?
No telling, I do have the protection plan. UPS hasn't delivered yet. It is getting late in the day. I may wait till Monday to call DISH. I will have better chance of getting a CSR from Colorado or at least a USA CSR.

Reactions: Troch77
I noticed that the post numbers are different if you have somebody on your ignore list.
Page numbers don't always mean anything either. You can configure how many posts show per page - I have mine pretty high, like 25 or 50 per page, while the default, I believe, is 10.

Reactions: Tampa8
Well, got the HWS replacement. Took a chance and called DISH. Lucked out and got a good CSR from Tulsa, OK. Got the the defective HWS deactivated off my account and will ship it out Monday. Got the replacement HWS still in its plastic wrapper and will keep it that way till I sell it or trade it in toward a Hopper 3 purchase. I am beginning to feel naked with just two HWSs. Thanks to all that helped me out and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.

Well, got the HWS replacement. Took a chance and called DISH. Lucked out and got a good CSR from Tulsa, OK. Got the the defective HWS deactivated off my account and will ship it out Monday. Got the replacement HWS still in its plastic wrapper and will keep it that way till I sell it or trade it in toward a Hopper 3 purchase. I am beginning to feel naked with just two HWSs. Thanks to all that helped me out and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.
Merry Christmas to you as well.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Page numbers don't always mean anything either. You can configure how many posts show per page - I have mine pretty high, like 25 or 50 per page, while the default, I believe, is 10.
The default is 25 posts per page. I provided a link in the post that started this discussion. Do links still work properly with a custom post per page configuration, or would the link have to direct to a specific post, rather than a page number?

The default is 25 posts per page. I provided a link in the post that started this discussion. Do links still work properly with a custom post per page configuration, or would the link have to direct to a specific post, rather than a page number?
When I clicked that link I went to page 3 even though the link says page 4. I am set at 50 posts... If you wish, you can also post a link to a specific post. You do that by clicking on the specific post number and copy/paste...

Reactions: pattykay
Correction: the default is 20 posts per page.

Yeah, the link worked okay. It seems to auto-update the URL like Bobby said. What I meant was if someone says something like, "go to this thread and then page 2", it may not make sense to everyone.

I remember at one time default was 20 but have paid no attention to it so don't know when it changed. 25 now appears to be the default. (10, 25, 50)

No telling, I do have the protection plan. UPS hasn't delivered yet. It is getting late in the day. I may wait till Monday to call DISH. I will have better chance of getting a CSR from Colorado or at least a USA CSR.
I am curious to see if they replace it with a leased one or leave it as "owned." It would pretty much be theft for them to switch it. Have they given you any feedback on that yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts