DISH booth photos

As under the RV arrangement. I thought Scott said a separate account if at home (with a Hopper 3 install at home), but I suppose there are ways to make it work at home.
They won't work on the same dish because of the hybrid LNB. That's why you would need a separate dish.

Last edited by a moderator:
the new Carbon UI looks good in action and i can wait for it to finally roll out for the 1st and 2nd generation Hoppers and i hope the 3rd Generation Hopper aka Hopper 3 does indeed stop conflicts. right now the Hopper i have in my home has 2 Joeys and one Super Joey connected to it and it has 5 tuners in general and it's not enough for my household.

Dish doesn't know or care how many dishes you have, just receivers.
Yes but it's going to raise a Flag when Dish sees I was installed with a EA2, and the New H3 needs the totally different LNB.
Unless they really don't care.

I think worst case, I'll see what Kind of a deal I can get with H3 and three 4K joeys. And I'll give her my old Joeys.
But I hate that now I bought that 211z, and I was going to buy another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

here is something i found on dish's twitter page
Our #CES2016 Innovation awards for #Hopper 3 and #HopperGO look pretty good in the @DISH booth!
CYOHeIHUsAAWGc9.jpg

Reactions: DWS44
I am really confused. I want to upgrade( 4 tvs in the house) but with all the new stuff out there, I haven't the foggiest notion in which direction to go....NO 4K for me. I am not going to replace 4 perfectly good working flat panel tvs....

I am really confused. I want to upgrade( 4 tvs in the house) but with all the new stuff out there, I haven't the foggiest notion in which direction to go....NO 4K for me. I am not going to replace 4 perfectly good working flat panel tvs....

Just because the new Hopper does 4K doesn't mean you need to have a 4K tv.

Reactions: lakebum431
Supposedly it can do all the outputs from 480i to 4k. But when it does do 4k you don't get the other outputs active. So in my case I wouldn't be able to mirror my video to my computer room by hdmi splitter if I watched any thing in 4k on my living room tv. That is if I had a 4k tv yet. I don't plan on upgrading to 4k tv set for a while.

Supposedly it can do all the outputs from 480i to 4k. But when it does do 4k you don't get the other outputs active. So in my case I wouldn't be able to mirror my video to my computer room by hdmi splitter if I watched any thing in 4k on my living room tv. That is if I had a 4k tv yet. I don't plan on upgrading to 4k tv set for a while.
What about the RCA output ports attached to a RF Modulator? Will they be active when it does 4K?

Hi all. right now I have 2 hoppers and one Joe. i'm very interested in the new hopper. what our my options for my camper? right now when I go camping I just take one of my hoppers with me for the weekend. I really don't want two accounts. Thanks. John

If you want 2 hoppers, and one of them to be an H3, it would require a second account. You can maintain what you have, or use a 211 solo non DVR for your RV though.

$7, but you may be interested in the Wally to stay continuous with the guide and UI and features. It's the same cost. Basically a 211 with the hopper UI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)