DISH booth photos

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And if you buy it outright, you can have it turned on and off at any time and keep it. You would only have it turned on when you are RVing.... Might save you some money in the long run.

Reactions: ChadT41
It wasn't mentioned during the chat so it's probably staying the same as it is now.

If I upgrade to the Hopper 3 and only upgrade one Joey to a Joey 4K (only have one 4K TV) , will the other Joey and Super Joey continue to work as they did with the Hopper 2?

So, I am trying to upgrade to the Hopper 3.0 and get my 2 Joeys and Super Joey switched out to 4K Joeys. While they are claiming that the Hopper 3 upgrade is "free", they want to charge me $150 to upgrade to three 4K Joeys. Does this sound accurate?

So, I am trying to upgrade to the Hopper 3.0 and get my 2 Joeys and Super Joey switched out to 4K Joeys. While they are claiming that the Hopper 3 upgrade is "free", they want to charge me $150 to upgrade to three 4K Joeys. Does this sound accurate?

Yes. There is a $50 fee for each 4K Joey.

I was hoping to get the 4K Joeys because I figured they would be faster than the 2.0's. I HATE watching football on my Joey 1.0's because, when I press the 30 second skip button, it takes a few seconds to respond. It's sooooo slooooooow...

Can the Joey 4K's be purchased so that I don't have to pay the $50 upgrade fee and just get rid of the lease fee? If I am signing a new 2 year agreement, it may be cheaper to buy the 4K Joey vs. paying $50 plus the lease fee multiplies by 24 months.

There is no such thing as a monthly lease fee. You will still pay $7 per month for an owned 4K Joey. That means you would spend more to purchase and still pay the monthly outlet fee.

Can the Joey 4K's be purchased so that I don't have to pay the $50 upgrade fee and just get rid of the lease fee? If I am signing a new 2 year agreement, it may be cheaper to buy the 4K Joey vs. paying $50 plus the lease fee multiplies by 24 months.

If you purchase the 4K Joeys all you do is spend more money. You still pay the monthly fee for it.

Just get the Joey 2. They are much faster than the Joey 1. I just replaced my Joey 1 with one. There really isn't that much more of a reason to get the 4K Joey other than if you actually have a 4K TV for it and that it will be able to do PIP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)