Dish BT Headphones

I have a pair of the over the ear bluetooth ones that are sometimes sold at the time of installation (and on the DISH website).
I like them. They sound good and are easy enough to use. They are rechargeable.

Reactions: ralfyguy
I've had a pair of these for about a year. They're the worst headphones I've ever owned. The swiping for volume up/down only works about 25% of the time.

My recommendation is to find a better pair with a more conventional-type of volume control.

I've had a pair of these for about a year. They're the worst headphones I've ever owned. The swiping for volume up/down only works about 25% of the time.

My recommendation is to find a better pair with a more conventional-type of volume control.
I haven't had any problems, but I've only had them for 3 months now.
Also - there is another "non-swipe" volume control, also on the right ear, more like a volume toggle.

Sound quality is judged by the ears of the beholder. What may sound awesome for one may sound awful to someone else.

I have played with the dish headphones and I found them to be of mid grade quality. Not the worst nor not the best.

Sound quality is judged by the ears of the beholder. What may sound awesome for one may sound awful to someone else.

I have played with the dish headphones and I found them to be of mid grade quality. Not the worst nor not the best.
I agree with you. Some people like it more that way, some like it the opposite. Sound quality is something really debatable like politics.
Although I heard some really bad headphones that I don't think anyone would find good.

I don't think you'll find a comparable headphone for that price. That's a good deal - I paid $99 for mine.
The thing is, that there are the plain colored black, red and white ones for $99. And there used to be a slew of sports team ones. Now the only ones left were the Chicago Bears ones, and they were the only ones reduced to $59.99.
Since I am European, I don't really care for any of the football teams, and therefore I ordered the CB edition, because they were reduced.
I only care about the item itself. LOL

Got those Headphones today. I tried everything I could come up with, including the method in the manual, but it will NOT change the volume. It stays on what it was the first time it connected. Not impressed.

You don't have to pause when doing the finger swipe. Not sure why it is not working for you. I can change volume levels by swiping or using a little volume rocker "thing".

I would try unpairing and pairing them again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts