Dish Bundles

Diddy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2006
Ok, I'm going to be moving in a couple of weeks to a town home in Plymouth, MN. I need tv, phone and internet (high speed). I really am kinda green on this, but I was wondering on any suggestions from fellow Minnesota members on who has bundle packages that offer all three (dish network, phone and internet) services. I would get it separately, but I hear its cheaper to bundle it.

Secondly, could I get cable internet and have satellite services as well?

Thanks

Just to add something to my prior question, Im trying to be as thrifty as possible, so I may not want a phone (I have a cell) if at all possible. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated.

Only Dish bundle I know of is Earthlink for internet.

I was curious about bundles, the ones that offer phone, internet and TV service. Kinda like the comcast triple play. Earthlink only offers internet.

Dish with Earthlink. This is a Dish Network site, thought you wanted Dish with whatever.

Yes... But I don't think you get what I'm asking... If not forgive me. I am trying to save money by bundling my three utilities TV, Phone and internet). I checked out earthlinks site, they only mention internet, thats fine, but I was looking for something like this (recent tv ad by chance): like these guys

Thats what I was talking about. I want to combine things on one bill. I just happened to see this ad, but I haven't heard of anybody else.

EDIT: The phone line fee is kind of a necessity since I really don't want to have to pay extra per month for not having one and I really want to avoid having my cell phone ring when its not needed.

Last edited:
Go to the website of whoever offers local land line service to where you are moving & see what kind of bundle package they offer

I thought about that, but I would have no idea where to begin at that. I'm kinda new to all of this, thats why I thought about asking since I figured that somebody would give me a helping hand at this. My thought process was that somebody (or a few) people have to be from Minnesota and are dish network users, somebody would know more than I. I tried googling, but nothing came up that was relevant.

I also dont know what the darn phone prefix for that area is, (I'm pretty sure that its either a 612 or 763 area code). I'm really confused here.

Not sure of cable in your area, but I think Verizon bundles with phone, cell, internet and DirectTV.

I do know of a couple that bundle direct TV, but I'm not interested in them, However, my cellular service is with Cingular and I am under contract for 2 years. I despise verizon anyway.

I prefer Dish network service overall, but I cant find anybody other than frontier that offers a bundle package. I hope there is another service out there.

I've found that Dish and Regular phone and DSL still comes out cheaper than the bundled cable. My local cable company still offers bundle discounts even if you only take phone and internet.

I like your avatar, the Kong games for Super Nintendo are still favorites of mine.

I've found that Dish and Regular phone and DSL still comes out cheaper than the bundled cable. My local cable company still offers bundle discounts even if you only take phone and internet..

:eek: Is that so..... That might be something to consioder (assuming I can get good dsl....

Does anybody know a site that I can check out that could tell me who provides phone service to the Plymouth, MN area (or at least what to Google for)

I like your avatar, the Kong games for Super Nintendo are still favorites of mine.

Mine too, although I chose my avitar since my college nickname is in fact Diddy, (its a long story)

You may want to check with Frontier Phone Service. They offer Dish Network, Phone and DSL internet service as a bundle. They offer phone service north of the metro area. I don't know if they go as far into the metro area as Plymouth though. But it might be worth checking out.

You may want to check with Frontier Phone Service. They offer Dish Network, Phone and DSL internet service as a bundle. They offer phone service north of the metro area. I don't know if they go as far into the metro area as Plymouth though. But it might be worth checking out.

yea i say their ad earlier and mentioned it in an earlier post, might be something to check out...

New 622 upgrade, installer says "no" to local HD

HD TV sales up, driving subs to E* & D*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)