Dish came out to check my new installation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The "special number" is the local installation office's number. They want you to call them first so they can handle any issues, otherwise if you call Dish directly, the installer or installation company gets negative marks.

Yeah, I figured as much, I've only called once about my dish issues, and that was before they put the stickers on. so I suppose the installers already got a negative mark. I don't care though, they shouldn't have placed the dish there when I had LOS in several areas (yes I know for a fact I do) as now I'll have to trim that tree every year and hope I don't kill myself falling.

I used 333-DISH for billing and programming before DIRT arrived. Of course, there's always dishnetwork.com as well.

I don't care though, they shouldn't have...
The installers I've had (from Digital Dish) have all been excellent (friendly, helpful, neat, etc) and knowing how Dish works, I would prefer to help them when I can. I can determine who to call based on the problem I may encounter. A dead HDD in a DVR: Not much reason to call Digital Dish. I sure hope they don't get dinged for this type of call !! A dish out of alignment: I'll call them first. That can be an installer issue.

The installers I've had (from Digital Dish) have all been excellent (friendly, helpful, neat, etc) and knowing how Dish works, I would prefer to help them when I can. I can determine who to call based on the problem I may encounter. A dead HDD in a DVR: Not much reason to call Digital Dish. I sure hope they don't get dinged for this type of call !! A dish out of alignment: I'll call them first. That can be an installer issue.

Well at the time I didn't know their number so I can't really help it if DISH gives them a negative mark. Plus I would have thought that if my installers cared/knew what they were doing they would have known that 40s signal is way below minimum thresholds and would have at least put the dish in other spots around the house that have better LOS. It's not really a huge deal though, but as I said not my problem if DISH gave them a negative mark. I'll just have to trim the tree every year, sort of a hassle.

I will say that 119 and 129 have stellar signal strengths, and when 110 isn't being blocked by the tree it's got great levels, so they were good I suppose. Hell I might just chop the damn tree down as it's a pain in many other ways as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)