Dish Cancellation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They started off by saying that if I don not send back the dvr and receiver they will charge my visa.They want their lnb back or they will charge my visa. I have to have all the equipment back to them in so much time or I will be billed.When I cancelled one of the receivers about a month ago it took them a month just to send the box for it.The csr then starts to tell me how much of a rip off the nfl package, that I can watch all the games in hd from the locals.I told her that would be nice if they carried fox here in hd,which they do'nt. I also told her about the problems about the sat at 129 and all the problems we have had,she was clueless.Needless to say it was a fun call

I am curious as to how they (ATT/Dish) will react when I cancel and tell them that I have switched to Uverse?

Did they mention to send your LNBs back as well? Or just the receivers?

I was with them over 10 years when I cancelled last October. Sorry to hear they gave you a tough time. Sounds like you just got a bad CSR or maybe they've had so many people leaving it's being held against the CSR's now. It would be tough if they keep count and hold it against reps who fail to convince subs not to leave. They were totally clueless when I cancelled too, but at least she was
pleasant.

Once you leave they'll keep calling you back. I just hang up on them now. It would be different if they actually wanted to know why I left so they could fix things. But they know nothing and are capable of doing nothing beyond the scope of the purpose of the call, to re-hook another fish that got away. Sorry Charlie.:mad:

Now Now Darren, why do you need MSG-HD? Afterall, in a couple weeks your beloved Rangers will be on the Golf Courses with the Sabres and neither of us will have no need for MSG-HD.

Now then YES-HD, that is a different story because all New Yorkers love the Yanks:D

Rangers are goin' DEEP into these pyayoffs!

I hate the Yankees!

MSG-HD N-O-W!

Why would you call standard cancellation disclosures a threat? Since you have a contract with them they are legally required to advise you of the terms of the contract.

Also, Dish allows cancellations to Uverse without any argument as part of their contract with AT&T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts