Dish Cancellation

EarleH

Original poster
May 9, 2010
Sabine County Texas
Our Dish contract will run out soon. Am looking to cancel, we have 250 channel in order to get the 5 or 6 channels we watch. We are in our 80s and it has become nothing but teen movies, and reruns. Even HBO, Show Case, are nothing but kid stuff and reruns. Might just as well use the old roof top antenna and save over $100.00 a month. However, We signed up for Dish Satellite Internet this year, and of course it is bundled to save $10.00 a month. I know I will have to pay an addition $10.00 a month, however, did our getting the satellite internet extend our Dish TV contract?

Our Dish contract will run out soon. Am looking to cancel, we have 250 channel in order to get the 5 or 6 channels we watch. We are in our 80s and it has become nothing but teen movies, and reruns. Even HBO, Show Case, are nothing but kid stuff and reruns. Might just as well use the old roof top antenna and save over $100.00 a month. However, We signed up for Dish Satellite Internet this year, and of course it is bundled to save $10.00 a month. I know I will have to pay an addition $10.00 a month, however, did our getting the satellite internet extend our Dish TV contract?

No. TV and internet are 2 different agreements.

NO. It shouldn't extend your tv satellite contract and you will most likely lose the $10.00 bundle discount if you cancel your tv service.

Yea, we got to start with knowing what channels you want to watch first. Then we can brain storm several different providers to see if it makes sense to switch.

The sad thing is that HBO is still the same HBO if you have Dish, Cable or Directv

DISH offers the Welcome Pack for $19.99/Mo. including your local channels could it be a better match for your viewing needs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)