dish cancels service call

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"i went to wendys last night late night and the burger i order was not how i ordered it, i have no done anything yet but they also will be getting a call from me" haha.. i hope they've got a 48 hour warranty. Thats almost as bad as signing off on your work for the dish install and wanting it rewired now. thats great.

Why would you have to have everything rewired from the switches to the tv's unless you tried doing it yourself and screwed it up? If you did then you should expect to not only have to pay for having your system wired correctly but to also have what ever warranty you had go poof.

its not like every installer that goes out to a house for a "add additional rcvr" w.o, will just sit there and listen to your complaints and then rewire 7 rcvrs because you dont like where they are at now. phone lines or not. you would need to have dish set up an existing customer install. then argue with them about the charge they will get you with, and then hope the installer has enough time to do the job which he originally was just to add a rcvr. i'm sure he/she will be more than happy to take an extra 2 hrs out of his day...not really.

stone phillips420 said:
yup im now apparently gonna wait till friday, they are gonna have there work cutout for them as i will now require they run all new lines from switches to boxes, and any other work i can think of from now till then to cause them as much aggravation as they have caused me. A phone call would have been nice maybe yesterday but i got nothing not surprising as i sent ceo@dishnetwork.com an email 9 days ago and have still heard no response

That's a great idea, punish the tech. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts