DISH Cinema > My My Rental are Disappearing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hammerdown

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Northern California
I have downloaded some free movies from DISH Platinum and they show up in DISH Cinema under My Rentals. It says they will remain available for 29 days 22 hours...

Then the next day if I go look for them they are gone and what's in there now is some weird Spongebob and something else. They say they will expire in 1 minute.

So I delete the weird Spongebob stuff and re-navigate and download the movies I want again, but they just disappear again the next day. I've tried this twice already.

It is a known issue that IPVOD rentals (downloaded movies) disappear after the nightly updates. The fix does require a software update, but in the meantime the only thing you can do is watch the events before the nightly updates.

I haven't seen any reports of the receiver having another movie/event in it's place, but if you will send your phone number/account number, I can submit a report for you

Thanks, last night the movies did not disappear, so receiver must not have done an update... Still had 3 programs (spongebob, two others) added in there that said expires in 1 minute...