DISH Cinema

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

redelephants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
Panhandle Florida
Question for DIRT. I was browsing Dish cinema this morning and noticed several movies listed as free. Is this still an error or are these actually free movies.

Don't be so sure. There have been times where people got these "free" movies and it turned out it was an error and those people had to pay the regular price per movie. I would wait until DIRT gets here this afternoon and have them post an "official" answer.

Sent from my iPod touch using SatelliteGuys

Question for DIRT. I was browsing Dish cinema this morning and noticed several movies listed as free. Is this still an error or are these actually free movies.

What movies/shows are you referring to? I'll double check, but chances are they are free.

Last time when we had this problem, the events were listed as SD - $4.99, HD- $5.99, 1080p - free (something like that).

MattG,

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to search for all "Free" content. I have not found a way to do this yet with the built-in search engine on the 722k.

thanks

Thanks.
Yeah, I've seen more "free" content available now so it would be nice to be able to either have a dedicated search option or a dedicated category that you can select such as "Free Movies", "Free TV", etc.
Also, another thing is that if you have Video on Demand locked, Free content cannot be seen unless you unlock the device, and I don't want to give my kids my password. There should be a way during parental setup to allow Free Video on Demand according to your parental guidelines (rating, etc).

thanks again.

Thanks for the info. I sent an email to a buddy of mine, and now it will need to jump through a couple hoops before I hear anything back.

The faster way to find out if they're free or not is to order it, and check the purchase history. The purchase history would show a charge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts