Dish Circular or Linear?

I think everything is circularly polarized. Not sure about 118, but I think it is too.

So I take it there is not an updated channel by satellite list available?
By selecting channels and then signal meter screen I think I've figured out how to indirectly select 110, 119, 129,
Would that hold true?
Playing with a backup Dish 500 and a 211k, realizing Most (but not all?) HD is on 129 I think.
My dish 1000.2 west is braced around the circumference and feed arm, and Have a new 1000.2 W on the way,
allows me to tweak Dish #2 as best as can be without disturbing #1, and then revert to tweaking Dish #1,
Can you tell I'm bored? Actually have a few 500 (2) and 1000.2 (3) LNB's to go through Hate throwing away functioning equipment,

So I take it there is not an updated channel by satellite list available?
Sure there is. Here you go:

By selecting channels and then signal meter screen I think I've figured out how to indirectly select 110, 119, 129,
Would that hold true?
Playing with a backup Dish 500 and a 211k, realizing Most (but not all?) HD is on 129 I think.
Or, while you are tuned to a channel, simply press the Info button twice, and there should be a little icon in the program info box that tells you which satellite that channel is on. :)

Sure there is. Here you go:

Or, while you are tuned to a channel, simply press the Info button twice, and there should be a little icon in the program info box that tells you which satellite that channel is on. :)
For the Hopper 3 press Info button then press the recall button to see what satellite your channel is on.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts