Dish coax conversion

sam1070

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 2, 2014
yakima wa
Hello I have questions for y'all I have google around and ask my local dish installer however they where unsure if it was possible.
The local cumminity college which bought the houses around me, are construction a new four story building which where they are building and are almost finished building will block the southern sky's from my dish so I will loose dish service sometime in End of January or early Febuary I would like to know if there is a way to convert the dish wiring that existing to carry moca signals around my house for the TiVos I play to buy and install

What will I have to do to convert the wiring to work with the tivos and the moca signals so they are able to get to each TiVo unit and or has anyone had experience getting charter to run cable for tv service even if you don't get there crummy boxes

Unless the cable is 20+ years old or the installer went extremely cheap, there should be no conversion needed. RG6 is the standard cable and should be interchangeable (with possible rare exception) between all devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)