Dish Commercial

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatelliteofLove

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Kentucky
Hi, my friend and I have been searching the web for a Dish commercial we saw. We think one of the actors is hilarious. He says something along the lines of "Since I got dish tv I can watch anything I want" at the end of the advertisement . If any body can provide a link to the video we would really appreciate it.

I think what you saw was: "Since we got our new Dish high speed internet connection, we can do anything we want", or words to that effect. The spot is currently running.

This guy??

1395436_10151666248087653_801431632_n.jpg

If so, that's a spot for Dish's internet service...

This guy??

1395436_10151666248087653_801431632_n.jpg

If so, that's a spot for Dish's internet service...

I don't know why but every time I see this guy say : "We can do ANYTHING we want now with DISHNET!" I get the picture in my head of him filming his wife for a sex site. There is something so creepy about the way he says it with that sneering smile of his.:p

Those DishNet commercials are very dishonest. You can not do anything you want. One commercial has a lady talking about how she can skype with her husband overseas, yeah right. DishNet is not meant for online gaming, streaming video or doing anything that requires a lot of data.

Those DishNet commercials are very dishonest. You can not do anything you want. One commercial has a lady talking about how she can skype with her husband overseas, yeah right. DishNet is not meant for online gaming, streaming video or doing anything that requires a lot of data.

I think there is an unlimited plan but they don't advertise that heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)