Dish Commercial

SatelliteofLove

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Kentucky
Hi, my friend and I have been searching the web for a Dish commercial we saw. We think one of the actors is hilarious. He says something along the lines of "Since I got dish tv I can watch anything I want" at the end of the advertisement . If any body can provide a link to the video we would really appreciate it.

I think what you saw was: "Since we got our new Dish high speed internet connection, we can do anything we want", or words to that effect. The spot is currently running.

This guy??

1395436_10151666248087653_801431632_n.jpg

If so, that's a spot for Dish's internet service...

This guy??

1395436_10151666248087653_801431632_n.jpg

If so, that's a spot for Dish's internet service...

I don't know why but every time I see this guy say : "We can do ANYTHING we want now with DISHNET!" I get the picture in my head of him filming his wife for a sex site. There is something so creepy about the way he says it with that sneering smile of his.:p

Those DishNet commercials are very dishonest. You can not do anything you want. One commercial has a lady talking about how she can skype with her husband overseas, yeah right. DishNet is not meant for online gaming, streaming video or doing anything that requires a lot of data.

Those DishNet commercials are very dishonest. You can not do anything you want. One commercial has a lady talking about how she can skype with her husband overseas, yeah right. DishNet is not meant for online gaming, streaming video or doing anything that requires a lot of data.

I think there is an unlimited plan but they don't advertise that heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts