Dish configuration needed for RV setup

bddo

Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
Atlanta, GA
We just recently switched from Comcast to DISH at our home and went with the Hopper system and 3 Joey's. Now I would like to install a system at our RV lot up in the Georgia mountains. Our RV has one external jack on the back, with two TV's inside. I'd like to set up a dish and have two receivers inside, one for each tv.

My question is: What do I need in order to have a single COAX cable going in to the RV but be able to run two separate receivers? The way our home is set up is there are two cables coming from the dish, then in to a box on the outside of the house, but then only one cable going in to the house. We might also consider using a dual tuner receiver in the RV rather than two separate tuners.

Thanks.

Bryan

We just recently switched from Comcast to DISH at our home and went with the Hopper system and 3 Joey's. Now I would like to install a system at our RV lot up in the Georgia mountains. Our RV has one external jack on the back, with two TV's inside. I'd like to set up a dish and have two receivers inside, one for each tv.

My question is: What do I need in order to have a single COAX cable going in to the RV but be able to run two separate receivers? The way our home is set up is there are two cables coming from the dish, then in to a box on the outside of the house, but then only one cable going in to the house. We might also consider using a dual tuner receiver in the RV rather than two separate tuners.

Thanks.

Bryan

If you want to set up a separate account you could do a 222 with a HD dish. You could also BUY a hopper and a Jory to add to your current account.
With a Hopper system a single 211 receiver can be added for RV usage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts