dish credit card pymt heads up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
Just a heads up. Whenever you update your credit card info with dish online, if you have an outstanding balance, you will be charged the balance at that time. I received a new credit card as mine was expiring at the end of the month. I went and updated the credit card info on my dish acct as i knew the bill was due Nov 15th (i'm on autopay) and i didnt want it to be rejected due to an expired credit card. I then checked my email and had 2 from dish. One for updating my card and one for making a payment. I got on dish and did a chat to get my credit card credited and told the nice lady that i hadnt made a payment, only updated my credit card info and she said (from the chat )
(03) HY1 Joyce M.ZE5: When ever you update a card information on your records and if there is an amount due on your account, your card will be charged.
She did credit my card, but if i didnt get the email about the payment i wouldnt have known. Also, dish maybe would have charged me again on the 15th with autopay? So if you need to update your credit card info, you might want to do it the day before your bill is due.
Hope this helps others.

Last month my credit card was only chaged a penny instead of the full amount due.

I have been using credit card auto pay for years until this happened. Hopefully they take all the money due next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)