Dish Customer Service Phone Nr Down?

Well the phones are back down - Its funny she took a call with me or listened and then I got to ask her a bunch of questions. I like how when all the vp and charlie are at the call center the actually want us to intermingal last year at a big dinner they seperated the TSR from the management team. Charlie was actually bothered alot by this his even advised my director he did not want it like that ever again then charlie invited us to come talk to him it was so wierd I was like a deer in the headlights when he called the TSR III over. Also he walks the floor and just randomly sit with people and seemed to enjoy all the questions I actually got alot of respect for charlie because of that visit. He seemed genuinely interested in my recommendations

Well the phones are back down - Its funny she took a call with me or listened and then I got to ask her a bunch of questions. I like how when all the vp and charlie are at the call center the actually want us to intermingal last year at a big dinner they seperated the TSR from the management team. Charlie was actually bothered alot by this his even advised my director he did not want it like that ever again then charlie invited us to come talk to him it was so wierd I was like a deer in the headlights when he called the TSR III over. Also he walks the floor and just randomly sit with people and seemed to enjoy all the questions I actually got alot of respect for charlie because of that visit. He seemed genuinely interested in my recommendations

oh dont get me wrong when she and the other hot shots were talkign to us and tech, they were nice as hell. but once they got in the management, they ripped them a new one. with all the new changes coming down 08

I hoped you recomended a hell of alot more hd.:D

I think they're still having issues. I've been disconnected 3 different times and I am reasonably certain the CSRs are not doing this. Like... hold music and then.... nothing. This is now being escalated to executive resolution.... thank you, Dish. Almost an hour and a half so far and I think I'm finally nearing the end.....

I tried calling in last night and it kept disconnecting me each time I would call when I would try to call tech support so I had to call through the billing department to get someone instead. This has happened to me in the past as well. I hate it when I get somewhere good with a CSR or a certain deal that they will give me then I get disconnected and cannot get the same deal with the next one or have to explain the whole story all over again. No wonder why so many people switch service providers.

I won't switch service providers because they're having phone issues. :) It is, admittedly, very frustrating though as you said. I had a good CSR on the phone at least twice yesterday. Was making progress. And got disconnected. ... multiple times.

Well the executive VP supposed to be coming by soon I plan on flat out asking her a couple things also my managers because why do they not block the site and track everybody.... Almost no one post they just play the arcades around here prolly a good thing :D.

I like Carol Kline. She's kept things from getting more aggrivating than necessary over the last year, at least so far...

Can someone post the tech support number for me? I need to call in to replace my constant rebooting 622 and can't get the website up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)