Dish Customer Service Phone Nr Down?

I just had same problem. I also couldn't log on to my account "due to technical problems...please try again later." Trying chat feature now, but waiting for "available agent."

Maybe someone complained to Charlie that he needed to do something to customer service......so he just shut it down.

umm, does this have anything to do with dish stock dropping to 31 buck... i just lost 114 dollar on my employee stock option...:mad:

Must be a lot of folks that resolved to switch to DirecTV this year. :D

I'd switch but I don't have the cash for new receivers now. Maybe Dish will have a belated x-mas miracle & add some HD.

I got an update from Dish saying that the problem is fixed...

"We can confirm that we had some technical difficulties which have now been resolved."

However I can still not get through, it rings then hangs up on me.

Well Scott I am up here at work on the community computers and they are still down in at least two call centers no clue about the others one way or not.

Its a new way of doing business, very unique.. almost crazy, shut off customerservice to have the customers finge for themselves... they'll be tormented with unasnwered questions and will eventy figure it out.. or cancle but not with that 18 month commitment..

hhmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)