Dish Customer Service Phone Nr Down?

its making hard on the techs to bring the system back up, cause everyone in their world is trying to call dish and find out weather the customer server number works or not.;)

Here's a thought. We could always hope that they get the same 'great customer service' they are known for giving their own customers. Then again they may be why the whole thing went to hell in a hand basket. Downside for them is they can't switch to Direct.

Generally the techs have a poor attitude torwards the reps but I enjoy talking to them nevertheless and I am very efficient with them.

no problem, i just find out yesterday you can access satellite guys web site with in-house computer i wonder who authorized that.... Scott ?

Beats me, I know when I went to Dish Networks HQ a number of computers had us up on their screens.

While at times it seems we can be a thorn in the side of the satellite companies, our goal is to be an asset to them. :)

Beats me, I know when I went to Dish Networks HQ a number of computers had us up on their screens.

While at times it seems we can be a thorn in the side of the satellite companies, our goal is to be an asset to them. :)

just curious.... may be its uncle Charlie... i will let you know when i find out.

Well the executive VP supposed to be coming by soon I plan on flat out asking her a couple things also my managers because why do they not block the site and track everybody.... Almost no one post they just play the arcades around here prolly a good thing :D.

I'm on hold.... automated answerer tells me they are upgrading system and can't make changes to my account...... niiiiiice.....

Well the executive VP supposed to be coming by soon I plan on flat out asking her a couple things also my managers because why do they not block the site and track everybody.... Almost no one post they just play the arcades around here prolly a good thing :D.

yeah do ask that vp... she is the one with all that wants 90 day tc. she looks like grinch in person...she came down to our regional office last month,