dish customer service + scifi hd talk

whats not supported by fact????
AMC-14 is a bust currently and won't be operational untill 3 months AFTER it gets in orbit (BTW, it's primary focus IS lil markets...) .. the next bird doesn't go up until the fall... Dish is focused on lil's not National HD...and Dtv is Constantly adding MORE nationals AND lil's AND getting exclusives.. I see no way dish can EVER catch up now...they are way to far behind...

Nothing misleading about ANYTHING I said...it's all stuff that can be verified with simple searches
I wouldnt say EVER. They will eventually, its just a ways off.

Some expert he is ;0 AMC 14 was for Conus use not LIL! :) He might care to get his own facts straight first ;0 It doesnt even have Ka on it that I am aware of.

Some expert he is ;0 AMC 14 was for Conus use not LIL! :) He might care to get his own facts straight first ;0 It doesnt even have Ka on it that I am aware of.
AMC-14 was equipped with 32 Ku-band transponders that was to be used for direct-to-home entertainment services for EchoStar DISH network, covering all 50 United States. AMC-14 was to operate in the geosynchronous orbit at 61.5 degrees West longitude

They were going to use it for LIL's on the east coast and midwest....

Oh! How long! Since your such an expert and all... :D

Please troll us now long...oops... :eek: I mean please tell us how long?

Your expertise is of great benifit to us poor creatures...:D:D:D
I never claimed to know how long now did I?....

I said eventually. I guess I have been listening to charlie for quite a while huh?

I never claimed to know how long now did I?....

I said eventually. I guess I have been listening to charlie for quite a while huh?

I'm just curious, since you've spared no mercy in the warzone in your gloating and bashing of Dish subs for NOT having SciFi-HD, what is your purpose here amongst the visigoths? Not getting enough attention there?

I'm just curious, since you've spared no mercy in the warzone in your gloating and bashing of Dish subs for NOT having SciFi-HD, what is your purpose here amongst the visigoths? Not getting enough attention there?
Thats the war zone, this isnt. I have both, and would be very happy when E* adds these channels. Might give me a reason to cut down to one, if they keep these in the HD only pack of the same price. Maybe not.

Read closer vampz, I didnt bash any one personally for their choice of service companies.

Poke I can't listen to the podcast until tonight, so can you give me the highlights as to what was said, so I don't have to wait until tonight?

I predicted your post by the way. :up
Most trolls are good at that.

Fact is the bashing whiners in this thread are applying double standards to predictions because they use the word guess but when called into question and asked how they arrive at their "guess" they begin to ridicule and belittle those asking for the methods and data used that would warrant anyone giving them the time of day over their "guess" versus what has been provided by those that give us this forum and work daily to make it the best value on the internet.

Your arrogant smuggness and self adulation are remarkable but not admirable.

Congratulations.

Can we leave the bashing in the War-Zone, please.

Thats exactly my point...

After all the needling, gloating, doggedness, and bravado I've dealt with from a certain person in 'that' forum, its highly doubtful they have anything of value to contribute in this one. I was only concerned....thats all... :)

Your ... admirable.

Congratulations.
Thanks.
Not quoting the point of my message to make it seem like you had one is not very nice.
Your argument is So Very weak. This board is FULL of speculation, wishful, and gut feeling post compared to a handful of "Inside Info" post.
If you don't know the difference you must also wear velcro tennis shoes and in that case I apologize for using more that two syllable words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts