Dish Customer Service Still sucks

Well we use CSRs a lot since we have to change our Service Address every time we move, about 40 times a year. We use Dish Chat because I found that I am not the most clearest person in speaking and the cellphone hearing is not the best for me.

Dish Chat adds a high level of clarity to the dialog. And I find the CSRs repeat everything that is going to happen.

I don't agree with the belief that Dish Service is bad.

I called Dish customer service today. I'm making some changes to my Dish system and I started today. I called Dish customer service to remove 1 JUST 1 receiver from my account. I check my account on line about an hour ago and saw that the customer support representative not removed the receiver I wanted removed BUT also removed a second receiver.

I told the rep this morning I wanted only 1 removed and double checked that she had the remove the correct receiver and there were 2 receivers still active on the account. It never is dull when I call Dish Network customer service.

Thanks for letting me rant.
Why am I not surprised. Question...Was it an overseas call center or a domestic call center?

Why am I not surprised. Question...Was it an overseas call center or a domestic call center?
Overseas. Just like the 1 I had last night when I found the EHD on my 211K disabled. Spent at least 30 minutes trying to get the guy to just send a "hit" to
re-enable the EHD. He insisted that I follow his steps even though I had done everything he told me to do. I finally just gave up arguing and did every step
he told me to do and then after about 30 - 45 minutes he finally sent a "hit" and the EHD starting working.

Maybe you weren't clear with the customer rep, they usually are very efficient.......

LMAO, can't even type that with a straight face.......
LOL..I have asked them to repeat back to me my request and on more than one occasion they STILL got it wrong..
Last time I dealt with a call center,I had installed a system for my elderly parents.
What should have been a simple 5 minute activation call for owned equipment, turned into 45 minutes of utter torture.
I am on their account as a registered user. Just in case there are problems. I put them on auto pay.
Then shortly after that I noticed the DIRT team on here. GRRRRRRRR

Reactions: Tampa8
I would have beat one of my agents for something that intense, especially if it were a recorded call. That is the best scenario any agent could ask for, low AHT, easy task, no complaining, and likely positive CSAT just for doing something simple.
AHT?

Ok...EVY? ERT? OOP? Not every poster on here knows what these abbreviations and initials stand for...
Thanks in advance
The first post is the different departments that represent the corporate office beyond your standard customer service. We had a joke that those departments are where you go for your career to die.

AHT is a call center term that stands for Average Handle Time, which is one of the metrics that is measured for multiple things such as bonus, or end of year raise and promotion. Also is part of the ranking for top rep. Thats why that call would have been an agents wet dream... Atleast when I was there.

Overseas. Just like the 1 I had last night when I found the EHD on my 211K disabled. Spent at least 30 minutes trying to get the guy to just send a "hit" to
re-enable the EHD. He insisted that I follow his steps even though I had done everything he told me to do. I finally just gave up arguing and did every step
he told me to do and then after about 30 - 45 minutes he finally sent a "hit" and the EHD starting working.
It figures.
I cannot stand them. They can barely speak English well enough to understand. They do not follow instructions/requests. They insist they are correct even when an error they have made has been pointed out to them.
I just wish all companies would get rid of them.....

Reactions: NR2D
Well we use CSRs a lot since we have to change our Service Address every time we move, about 40 times a year. We use Dish Chat because I found that I am not the most clearest person in speaking and the cellphone hearing is not the best for me.

Dish Chat adds a high level of clarity to the dialog. And I find the CSRs repeat everything that is going to happen.

I don't agree with the belief that Dish Service is bad.
You change residences on average every NINE days?.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts