Dish customer service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tvbnowtv

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2014
New York
When has Dish customer service gotten so bad? I maintain to be a Dish customer all these years knowing other provider like cable is worse. And, I am happy with Dish choices and prices. I request a receiver to be sent back, waited a week no box and I called customer service again, they told me they will ship it out today. I wonder what happen when I contact the first staff who never did anything and even put down I request a replacement receiver. As for the worse, that first staff try to offer me to add new pay channels without giving me any promotional discounts or offers by charging me the original price considering I will fall into the trap as a fool.

Where can we find staffs who will do their jobs correctly?

Overall, disappointed with Dish customer service department.

I am very sorry to hear about your previous experience with our customer support and I will be sure to pass this feedback along for you. Please PM me with your account or phone number and your 4 digit PIN so that I can look into this for you.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts