DISH delivers Netflix and new Vevo app

i understand i was wondering why it is taking so long so i will get the new app as soon as i get the update am i right about that?

Maybe try a red button reset. I have it on all my HWSs.
I stand corrected. I have Vevo on two of my HWSs. My other two HWSs do not have Vevo yet. All four HWSs have the newest S520 update. My two WJs and Joey have Netflix but do not have Vevo.

Attachments

• Vevo-1.jpg
    Vevo-1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
  • Vevo-2.jpg
    Vevo-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 228
I can't wait to get Vevo. I still love music videos, even though you rarely see them on Mtv or Vh1 ,unless you get up in the early morning hours.

I stand corrected. I have Vevo on two of my HWSs. My other two HWSs do not have Vevo yet. All four HWSs have the newest S520 update. My two WJs and Joey have Netflix but do not have Vevo.
what is that weather channel app is the weather channel in another form?

what is that weather channel app is the weather channel in another form?
The Weather app you work yourself. It is pretty cool. I have four different cities loaded in my Weather app. Just scroll thru the different cities to check the weather. I don't ever watch The Weather Channel (214).

If I'm not mistaken, "apps" can be pushed to receivers at any time. They are not always part of a software update. In some cases though, an app may require the receiver to have a certain software version though (?).

Well, think I just blew it. The other HWS, the one with S517, was updating when I turned the TV on so I left the TV on to monitor the progress. After 45 minutes the progress bar had not moved so I stopped it. How long might it be before it will try to update again.

First HWS with S520 still does not have Vevo app.

is the weather channel app still there after the update happens?charles can you take a pic of that weather app opened,thanks

Last edited:
is the weather channel app still there after the update happens?charles can you take a pic of that weather app opened,thanks

Sure, here are pics of The Weather Channel app minimized and maximized.

Attachments

• Wx Channel App-Minimized.jpg
    Wx Channel App-Minimized.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 240
  • Wx Channel App-Maximized.jpg
    Wx Channel App-Maximized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 213

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts