DISH delivers Netflix and new Vevo app

i like it so much does vevo add alot more music videos everyday to the app so that way you have a variety to watch.you guys know i want tunein radio so much getting tired of listening to siriusxm all the time i did buy a roku and i have tunein on there does anyone know how to bluetooth a roku 2 i have it hooked up to my vizio 5.1 surround sound system.
i checked on vevo there are two bluegrass videos up there i wish there were more on there .there are lots of bluegrass stations on tunein i listed to one called WAMU bluegrass country and they are out of washington dc and they play all the new releases come to them they download from a service for radio stations called airplay direct where radio stations can download all the new bluegrass or any other genre releases usually the same day they are put up.i listen for all the new releases and i contact a dj to let them know that the new bluegrass release is up there and the dj who works for the staitons downloads the album or single and gets it up on air for all of us to listen to.with sriusxm bluegrass junction Kyle Cantrell only gets cds from the record companies and airplay direct is the fastest way to get your cds up there.siriusxm bluegrass junction is very slow and i mean way slow to get new releases up.i did the best i can to explain to you guys.

"I'd like to buy some punctuation marks."

Or

"I'll pick Punctuation Marks for 500."

Reactions: Grandude
I hate to be late to the party, but here it is, May 3rd and still no S520. I have Netflix on the Hopper, but not on my 2 Joeys or my Super Joey. I spoke to an ID10T for about 55 minutes today and all we did was check that the Hopper had Bridging turned on. Then, I asked her to transfer me to Advanced Technical Support and she wouldn't do it (maybe they have the day off on Sundays). So, I asked to speak with her supervisor. He was much more knowledgeable. He said that he was going to push S520 to my Hopper. I should have it in 20 minutes. We'll see if he's being honest. I have very strong doubts.

They got you off the phone, that's all. They can't push the update to you... You're not the only person who hasn't gotten the update yet - don't worry.

Reactions: ChadT41
I hate to be late to the party, but here it is, May 3rd and still no S520. I have Netflix on the Hopper, but not on my 2 Joeys or my Super Joey. I spoke to an ID10T for about 55 minutes today and all we did was check that the Hopper had Bridging turned on. Then, I asked her to transfer me to Advanced Technical Support and she wouldn't do it (maybe they have the day off on Sundays). So, I asked to speak with her supervisor. He was much more knowledgeable. He said that he was going to push S520 to my Hopper. I should have it in 20 minutes. We'll see if he's being honest. I have very strong doubts.
The only way to get an update on the hopper is to wait until it is your turn. Give it time. It shall come eventually.

Did you not hear they suspended the rollout? No idea when they start to roll 521 or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)