Dish, Directv & Uverse HD Listings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Uverse is not available nationwide--not even close. It clutters up the chart (like that undecipherable POS on the other forum). Can we now start adding the HD available on each cable company in every part of the country? I know that for just this area I would need a 8 to 12 columns for all the different cable companies depending on the suburb!

See ya
Tony

Uverse is not available nationwide--not even close. It clutters up the chart
See ya
Tony
Exactly, I have 5 different Cable companys within a 60 mile radious of my house in Pa. I don't want them on the list. If Any cable company should make the list its Comcast, they are the largest cable company, But again its not available everywhere.

It's not a matter of what we CAN do. It's a matter on what we SHOULD do.

Dish vs DirecTV makes sense because both are nationwide and available to 99.9999999989899999995% of this site's readership.

FiOS, Uverse and Cable systems are each only available to a small percentage of the readership and it does clutter up the comparisons.

Do what you want. And I appreciate the time it takes to do this. It does not change the facts that it does nothing for the majority of the readers of this site and it detracts from the overall value to MOST readers by cluttering up with useless information to those that can NEVER EVER see one of the services.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)