DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

From a reply on their FB community page:

"We apologize for any disruptions you may be having. We are experiencing an internal system issue and our teams are working hard to restore systems as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. - Katy C."

That was from an hour ago. Still down on all fronts as before. We all know there's more to it than an "Internal System Issue". Katy C is likely unaware of whatever the real situation is.

From a reply on their FB community page:

"We apologize for any disruptions you may be having. We are experiencing an internal system issue and our teams are working hard to restore systems as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. - Katy C."

That was from an hour ago. Still down on all fronts as before. We all know there's more to it than an "Internal System Issue". Katy C is likely unaware of whatever the real situation is.
It's been down since early this morning

Reactions: charlesrshell
The website is up but only with a message of

"We apologize for any disruptions you may be having. We are experiencing an internal system issue and our teams are working hard to restore systems as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience."

Those outages appear to be different.

Dish has been down since Wednesday Night.

All their phone lines appear down. All their internal operations including vpn’s are down. Receivers can not be activated nor can new installs happen. People are also unable to modify or cancel service. VOD is also reported to be down as well including the popular DishScapes channel.

Dish is keeping a very tight lip on this one and I have been getting all my reports from Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dish website hit with outage on earnings day​

February 23, 2023 by Matthew Keys
A Dish Network satellite dish.
A Dish Network satellite dish. (Photo by Cody Logan via Wikimedia Commons, Graphic by The Desk)
The corporate website of satellite broadcaster Dish Network went offline Thursday after the company experienced an internal technology issue.
The issue began shortly before the company was set to disclose its quarterly earnings report, and impacted investors who were trying to access earnings-related materials through the Dish Network website on Thursday.
The company’s earnings material was still available through the Securities and Exchange Commission’s EDGAR website, as well as through a press release that was published online through Cision.
On a conference call with investors and reporters, Dish CEO Erik Carlson said the issue was an “internal outage” that impacted the company’s servers. The glitch affected a number of Dish’s internal computer systems, including one used for its information technology department’s phone lines, which further complicated matters.
Carlson said Dish’s satellite service and its streaming product Sling TV were not affected by the issue. But Dish’s consumer-facing website was offline most of Thursday, making it impossible for customers to pay their bills or make changes to their television programming packages.
“We’re analyzing the root causes and any consequences of the outage while we work to restore the affected systems as quickly as possible,” Carlson affirmed.
A person familiar with the issue told The Desk that the issue does not appear connected to a cyberattack or other cybersecurity issue, but wasn’t able to offer additional details beyond that.
The computer issue was the least of Dish’s problems: This week, the company revealed it dipped below the 10 million paid subscriber mark for the first time in nearly two decades, as it continued shedding customers at its satellite and streaming TV products.
The number of customers paying for Dish satellite TV fell to 7.42 million for the three-month period ending December 31, 2022, down from 7.61 million customers reported during the previous quarter. Sling TV subscribers fell to 2.33 million, down from 2.41 million over the same time period.
Still, the company’s stock jumped on news that Dish added 8 million customers to its fledging wireless phone and data startup. The company’s revenue was reported at $4.04 billion, helping its earnings per share (EPS) climb to $1.49 for the quarter, about $0.99 higher than what Wall Street analysts had expected.
The report helped push Dish’s stock price to $13.76 per share by the close of the trading day, a 5.2 percent increase compared to the previous day. Its stock price was down to $13.70 per share in after hours trading.

A lots of website are down

This service is currently unavailable.

This service is currently unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Go To USPS.com
USPS.com is up for me but that ALWAYS happens with USPS.com, nothing new there. On another note, still the Dish website shows only the down message, the app gives a website error but On Demand seems to be working.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Those outages appear to be different.

Dish has been down since Wednesday Night.

All their phone lines appear down. All their internal operations including vpn’s are down. Receivers can not be activated nor can new installs happen. People are also unable to modify or cancel service. VOD is also reported to be down as well including the popular DishScapes channel.

Dish is keeping a very tight lip on this one and I have been getting all my reports from Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess disconnects are down now too..lol

Ok everyone, up for auction the MyDishPromise domain name...