dish dp301 revicer box for flex account

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
i wanting to get a flex account on a i have a dish now dp301 dish now reciever i havent used it in months has p452 software and i get the free preview channels on it i think i just read they wont let me but will they let me ativate on a flex account still or? let me know before i call and ask thks i wanna get locals channel on it

I recently changed to the Flex Plan after having DishNow. Did it at the end of January to be able to get the Welcome pack with Locals as I only use this in my Travel Trailer. I have the 301 receiver. Called CSR, took about 15 minutes for them to transfer to the Flex Plan.

Hi I am in the same position like you have DP 301 that I use for the free channels I called dish they wanted to sell me new equipment 250 $ .How did you do it?Is there any activation fee Thanks

Play CSR roulette you should be able to get it eventually.

Just had a buddy of mine who has a deer camp next to mine activate a DP301 receiver in which he had set up for DishNow from the previous year to the Flex Plan this year. Charged him nothing to do it and even sent him a new smart via FedEx overnight. He did have to pay $15 for the shipping of the smart card and the first months channels premium. That was it no additional charges. So, like boba said, Play CSR roulette.

I have been playing csr roulette for days,these people are nuts i tell them I want the prepaid service they want to give me 2 year contract!!!

Ask for a"pay in advance" account, also select spanish instead of english, that will transfer you to a better call center that also speaks english and is usually more familiar with the concept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)