dish dp301 revicer box for flex account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
i wanting to get a flex account on a i have a dish now dp301 dish now reciever i havent used it in months has p452 software and i get the free preview channels on it i think i just read they wont let me but will they let me ativate on a flex account still or? let me know before i call and ask thks i wanna get locals channel on it

I recently changed to the Flex Plan after having DishNow. Did it at the end of January to be able to get the Welcome pack with Locals as I only use this in my Travel Trailer. I have the 301 receiver. Called CSR, took about 15 minutes for them to transfer to the Flex Plan.

Hi I am in the same position like you have DP 301 that I use for the free channels I called dish they wanted to sell me new equipment 250 $ .How did you do it?Is there any activation fee Thanks

Play CSR roulette you should be able to get it eventually.

Just had a buddy of mine who has a deer camp next to mine activate a DP301 receiver in which he had set up for DishNow from the previous year to the Flex Plan this year. Charged him nothing to do it and even sent him a new smart via FedEx overnight. He did have to pay $15 for the shipping of the smart card and the first months channels premium. That was it no additional charges. So, like boba said, Play CSR roulette.

I have been playing csr roulette for days,these people are nuts i tell them I want the prepaid service they want to give me 2 year contract!!!

Ask for a"pay in advance" account, also select spanish instead of english, that will transfer you to a better call center that also speaks english and is usually more familiar with the concept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts