Dish DVR 550.

Asemco

Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
I've been searching, and I can't find anything on it. My dad was working with that satelite, and told me its two in one and that he can get it workiing on our TVs upstairs. But, he also said it would be 50 bucks. He told me to find the manual for that satelite, but i couldn't find anything. I need some help. He said, that you can have that satelite downstairs, and have it working upstairs with the 2nd satelite in it using something. Im not sure what it was.

Pretty much what im asking for, is how to do this, or A manual for this/DVR 550.

Thank You if you help me. :D

we have a 522/625/622/722 dual dvr rcvrs, have him hit the menu button twice, on the 2nd line black-d it will list what model of dvr it is. manuals can be ordered thru dish for 3.00 and 8.95 s&h

Wow. I made a mistake. I was imagining. I thought i saw 550 on that receiver. Turns out it was really 522. I swear, i will see something, and it turns out that it isnt really what i thought i saw...Anyways...I found the maual for it. It confuses me but, i'll probably figure it out.
Sry for the mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)