dish dvr 625 went off by its self

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ratt196635

Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
texas
I just got my reciever installed yesterday and at 3:00 am it shut itself off. I guess to update the programing and the box but how long does it take? Its been off for three hours and still wont come on when i push the power button on the front of the reciever or the remotes. Could use some help with this Thanks

The 3AM shutoff is normal.. It should only take a few minutes to reboot. What are you seeing on screen? If you are seeing "Press Select to Continue" then you need to hit the Select button and NOT the power button

i was seeing nothing screen was black i finally just unpluged it and when i pluged it back in after setting itself back up it came on fine i changed to time to download to 3:00 pm while i am sleeping since i work nights i am up at night when i am off so the 3:00 am update time is not a good time for me will see what happens next time it updates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts