dish dvr625 set up

vin173

Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
i just bought a dish dvr625 with dual turner but my problem is that i have dish 300 with single lnb how can i hook up the second turner on my dvr625 can some one help?

You need to replace the LNB with a dual. You're only getting one orbital location with a dish 300. If you're gonna buy the LNB might as well buy a Dish 500 with a Dish Pro Plus Twin LNB. With a DPP Twin you only need a single cable run and a separator for the 625 receiver.

BTW, this post needs to be moved to the Dish Network forum.

Couldn't the OP use a high frequency splitter if he decides to keep only the 119/D300?

You're correct. A Dish Network approved splitter will work since he only has one orbital location.

Why do you have only 119? 110 has some programming even for the AT100 package and Family package, no?

how to reset dvr 625

i bought this dvr 625 and i was checking the menu and some i have turn the dual view option disable and now i can't get back in menu or anything else can some here help me on this?

thank you

Sorry to throw in a curve but splitters would only work with Dish Pro LNB Legacy still uses voltage switching. A dish 300 with single LNB 99% of the time will be LEGACY. 2 Tuners will require a dual LNB or as originally suggested a dish 500 upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts