DISH Enters Deal with ROKU

ronfelder said:
Yes they speak Portugese in Brail but it'[s different then the Portugese spoken in Portugal. Like the difference between American Engiish and British English or Spanish in Spain or Mexico.

What's your point? I never claimed that there weren't different dialects and that it was all standardized word usage across the globe. People don't speak American, Mexican, or Brazilian. They speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese.

Edit to add: please note, my original FYI had a smiley. I didn't exactly expect it to digress to all this, but I still stand by the initial comment and subsequent ones.

Go back and take a look at your post, you didn't call it a Brazilian channel, you referenced "... Brazilian ... language channels" if you had left off the language part, as you did in your follow up comment, I wouldn't had added my FYI. Brazilian channels yes, but they're Portuguese language channels.

If you read my original post correctly, you'll see that I did say Brazilian channels. I used the phrase "multiple Indian language", because they have Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, etc.,

Dish World only provides Arabic(channels), Brazilian(channels) and (multiple Indian language) channels.

If you read my original post correctly, you'll see that I did say Brazilian channels. I used the phrase "multiple Indian language", because they have Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, etc.,
That's how I read it, yaz.

yaz96 said:

That makes sense. The way I read the original post was that "language channels" was modifying Arabic, Brazilian, and Indian rather than meaning to be tied only to the phrase "multiple Indian". Probably a function of the three being in a list form.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts