DISH Entertainment Magazine and DISH Flicks?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ChetK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Round Rock, TX
Anybody subscribe to DISH Entertainment Magazine and/or DISH Flicks?

Now that I have the 622, I am looking for more and more things to record. I think I am mostly looking for a nice legible printed guide that show the entire month.

I don't really want to go to the online guides and have to print them in their native format that is more suited for the computer screen. Most of them only show daily or weekly anyway and they are formated into tables that are horrible for printing.

Unless there's an online guide that let's you filter channels, look forward 30 days and opens the search findings into a nicely formated printable pdf document, I think I'll stick with one of these magazines.

I suppose my question is, is DISH Entertainment Magazine worth $40 a year?

ChetK said:
Anybody subscribe to DISH Entertainment Magazine and/or DISH Flicks?

I suppose my question is, is DISH Entertainment Magazine worth $40 a year?

My wife loved DEM. It would arrive and she'd spend a bunch of time highlighting stuff she wanted to record, then setup the recordings. I thought it was a big waste of money mainly because I never used it. I always relied on TIVO's suggestions to find things to watch.

Now that I've got the DISH DVR's I've been considering resubscribing since the Dish DVR's don't yet have any "suggestion" type of coding. <Wishful Thinking> Not until they buy TIVO that is :) </Wishful Thinking>

Sam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)