Dish Espn2hd.

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
I now have my 622 and I have yet to catch one HD program on ESPN2HD. I must be hitting it wrong. Why have two HD channels when they can't fill them with HD material. I understand that production facilities are limtited now but growing. But why put a 2nd channel up when you can't fill the first?

I undetand what you are saying, but this is not the best time of year for sports on ESPN, wait until college football season.

Believe it or not, ESPN has been getting more hd programming--just sports though. I have noticed that the last few months they have been playing almost every game in hd, which is good.

Sports Center is always in HD (as if it was needed), but I see at least 3-4 MLB games per week in HD, and most NBA games are in HD.

Pretty much every baseball game on ESPN or ESPN2 has been in HD. But like the others said, wait until football or basketball season and there will be alot more. I was in heaven this past basketball and football season. College sports in HD are awesome.

Yeah it all depends on the event! Most things are in HD but ESPN or really any channel not going to have HD cameras every where. For the most part on covering sports in HD ESPN does a good job. Next year they will be getting NASCAR back which will be cool. Either way they do a good job covering the main things in HD. :)

I've actually caught a few events on ESP2HD since I've had the 622, which is more than I saw on ESPNHD when it went live. My expections for ESP2HD are pretty low the first year...so I'm pleasantly surprised. It will [hopefully] get better over time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)