DISH ETF Contract Buyout option on MyDISH

• Yes, things may look a little strange... Our Forum software has been updated!

Yes... things may look strange at the moment, but we have upgraded to Xenforo 2.1. We are still working on setting everything up. And while things may look strange, be assured that we will be working to return the looks you are use to at a later time.

Thank you for your support!
    CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Two days ago when I was on mydish.com and looking at my account, at the very bottom, there was a button for DISH ETF Contract Buyout, I clicked on it and it described something about DISH wanting to cover upto $250 of the contract, incidentally, I am 1 year away from my contract expiring. Has anyone seen this? Or maybe it was some kind of a software glitch?

Reactions: EchostarFan

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Two days ago when I was on mydish.com and looking at my account, at the very bottom, there was a button for DISH ETF Contract Buyout, I clicked on it and it described something about DISH wanting to cover upto $250 of the contract, incidentally, I am 1 year away from my contract expiring. Has anyone seen this? Or maybe it was some kind of a software glitch?
I do not see DISH ETF Contract Buyout button. Order History is my last button.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Can you just go back and look at it to give us specifics. Was it if you agreed to another offer? My last button is a summary of my current discount contract called My Renewal Offer. Somewhere many weeks ago there was someone who was offered a new contract part way through their current one.

Reactions: crodrules

crodrules

The Happy Pessimist
Can you just go back and look at it to give us specifics. Was it if you agreed to another offer? My last button is a summary of my current discount contract called My Renewal Offer. Somewhere many weeks ago there was someone who was offered a new contract part way through their current one.
My last button is Amazon Echo Dot, right below My Renewal Offer. For awhile, Dish kept re-sending the same promotional code to my e-mail every time I logged into my account, even though I never clicked on the button to re-send the code. I think they finally fixed that glitch, though.