DISH ETF Contract Buyout option on MyDISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
Two days ago when I was on mydish.com and looking at my account, at the very bottom, there was a button for DISH ETF Contract Buyout, I clicked on it and it described something about DISH wanting to cover upto $250 of the contract, incidentally, I am 1 year away from my contract expiring. Has anyone seen this? Or maybe it was some kind of a software glitch?

Reactions: EchostarFan
Two days ago when I was on mydish.com and looking at my account, at the very bottom, there was a button for DISH ETF Contract Buyout, I clicked on it and it described something about DISH wanting to cover upto $250 of the contract, incidentally, I am 1 year away from my contract expiring. Has anyone seen this? Or maybe it was some kind of a software glitch?
I do not see DISH ETF Contract Buyout button. Order History is my last button.

Can you just go back and look at it to give us specifics. Was it if you agreed to another offer? My last button is a summary of my current discount contract called My Renewal Offer. Somewhere many weeks ago there was someone who was offered a new contract part way through their current one.

Reactions: pattykay
Can you just go back and look at it to give us specifics. Was it if you agreed to another offer? My last button is a summary of my current discount contract called My Renewal Offer. Somewhere many weeks ago there was someone who was offered a new contract part way through their current one.
My last button is Amazon Echo Dot, right below My Renewal Offer. For awhile, Dish kept re-sending the same promotional code to my e-mail every time I logged into my account, even though I never clicked on the button to re-send the code. I think they finally fixed that glitch, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)