DISH Everywhere = Dish Nowhere

kubotayoda

Original poster
May 3, 2020
FLORIDA
I have Hopper with sling trying to use Apple Iphone and Ipad on Dish Everywhere. On Demand only works. If I try to view a channel or DVR programs I receive this message on Iphone " Your receiver is offline. Please connect your hopper to the internet" it is connected. I've did the pairing and PW and same issue. Called Dish and been on hold forever and gave up. What is the problem? Thx.

First thing to check is the hopper is connected to network. Menu, menu, then the network page. If it is, try a reset of the receiver.

I will add that one of my ipads wouldn’t logon to the dish anywhere service, just kept a spinning wheel. I ended up deleting the app and installing the new version from theApp Store.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've tried all the above. Just ran cable straight to Hopper and tried that same issue. If go online to webpage same issue on Macbook, tried with windows computer and same thing. Contacted Dish on IM(FB) several hours ago and no reply. Only thing that works on all devices is ON Demand. I don't believe my items is communicating with the Hopper, and have found nothing to check or fix that.

I had to download the newest apk, also on my iPad, but it did work for the first time in over a year

You say On Demand works, do you mean in Dish Anywhere or on your receiver? If it doesn't work on your receiver, then you have a double NAT problem or something of that sort.

Reactions: TheKrell
Is this an unusual problem or what? Seems to me like my Hopper not communicating. Here are photos. Same thing on devices as you see Hopper is connected.

Attachments

• 4E5401FF-44DC-4784-B124-E1F1ECCBCC08.jpeg
    4E5401FF-44DC-4784-B124-E1F1ECCBCC08.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 148
  • A55F472F-9E2D-4550-B4E2-4C1488618F4E.jpeg
    A55F472F-9E2D-4550-B4E2-4C1488618F4E.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 145

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts