Dish family? glorystar too?

catkoko

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Kind of figure that Sky Angel is going down in flames soon so am looking at options. I currently have one receiver and an 18" dish. will I be able to pick up all the "family" channels? It appears that some broadcast off 119 and some off 110. If not would it be easier/cheaper to add a 2nd DISH and a switch or upgrade to a 20" dish? I can't afford all new equipment which is one of many reasons I am not going with SA if they switch to IPTV. If I want to add Glorystar to the mix, beesides the obvious 2nd dish and receiver how do I run both DISH and Glorystar on one Tv?

Kind of figure that Sky Angel is going down in flames soon so am looking at options. I currently have one receiver and an 18" dish. will I be able to pick up all the "family" channels? It appears that some broadcast off 119 and some off 110. If not would it be easier/cheaper to add a 2nd DISH and a switch or upgrade to a 20" dish? I can't afford all new equipment which is one of many reasons I am not going with SA if they switch to IPTV. If I want to add Glorystar to the mix, beesides the obvious 2nd dish and receiver how do I run both DISH and Glorystar on one Tv?
Contact SA they may have an offer for existing customers to switch to DISH. What do you have for a TV is there multiple connections such as RCA jacks on the front?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts